5) Forward the ports on your router & obtaining a static name
Forward the ports on your router
here comes the tricky bit!
Everyone's router is different. Totally different. So I cannot explain this part for you.
What you need to do is forward port 8123 to your PC.
I wish you luck finding out this info. Sorry.
Obtaining a static name
I would recommend opening a no-ip account and installing their Dynamic DNS software, it's free, you just have to confirm your chosen name every 4-6 weeks. This will give you a name to remember rather than your IP address which can change every so often.
here comes the tricky bit!
Everyone's router is different. Totally different. So I cannot explain this part for you.
What you need to do is forward port 8123 to your PC.
I wish you luck finding out this info. Sorry.
Obtaining a static name
I would recommend opening a no-ip account and installing their Dynamic DNS software, it's free, you just have to confirm your chosen name every 4-6 weeks. This will give you a name to remember rather than your IP address which can change every so often.
Comments
Post a Comment